Saturday, November 13, 2010

Introducing: Nerd Girl

Hey there fobs (Friends Of Blog), Just writing a quick post to introduce myself. I've got a huge collection of writing tips to share with you guys, so stick around (sometime within the next 24 hours, 1440 minutes, and 86,400 seconds) for my first ever tip.

I know it's hard to take advice from a nerd like me, but you don't judge a book by its cover do you? Oh wait. Yes, you do. Well, even though you judge a book by a cover, you don't judge a person by their nerdiness. Or maybe you do. IF you're a mean person (mean people never ever ever get published so you better check into mean people rehab) we don't like you anyway. So all you nice people, just stick around or come back later to read my first ever writing tip. It might be about plot. It might be about publishing. It just MIGHT be about the ancient scrolls my butler, Winston, is bringing back from the Vatican as we speak....uh....never mind. Just come back later for the tip. Okay?

To read more about me, click here.

To visit the blog where my award winning book is sold, click here.

2 comments: