Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dear Kalina Kay: March Release Dates

Thank you for all who participated in the "Dear Kalina Kay" contest. There were lots of great questions posted and emailed to me. Using random.org I selected a winner and it is:

Susana Whitfield

You have one week to email me your mailing address to receive your $15 gift card. If I haven't heard from you in one week, I will select a new winner. Thanks again for all those who participated, your questions are saved and being researched as we speak!

Without further ado, here is the question of the week:

Dear Kalina Kay,
What YA paranormal novels are coming out in March?
Thanks,
Susana Whitfield
Dear Susana,
I LOVE this question because it's something we all want to know. What is hot RIGHT NOW?

While I could make a list of new releases in March, I think it would be more helpful to post some sites that have new releases constantly updated. That way, you can keep current for the rest of the year!
Here are the sites that I found most helpful:

Teen Reads: Coming Soon
Good Reads: Waiting to be Released (Paranormal and Fantasy Lovers)
Good Reads: YA Novels of 2011
Amazon: Epic List of Upcoming Books
YA Reads: March 2011 New Releases (This one is for you, Susana!)
YA Lit: Upcoming
Personally, I am looking forward to three specific books that come out this month.
The First is:
Because I have a teensy soft spot for murder mysteries. :)

The second is:
Because the summaries I've read on this book are pretty vague which leaves me super intrigued.
Plus, the cover is absolutely gorgeous!

And, the third book is:
Because the premise of the book is really twisted and totally creative.
I can't wait to see what happens!

Definitely keep your eyes out for a review from me on these books.
Are there any books you guys are looking forward to that are being released soon?

Until next time-
xoxo,
Kalina Kay