Saturday, May 14, 2011

Who wants to go on a free adventure? May 17, 2011

Do you remember the Choose Your Own Adventure books? I sure do. My older brother used to gobble those up like there was no tomorrow. Back in those days, I wasn't reading chapter books yet. And my only adventure with the CYOA books was scribbling my name on random pages and crossing out words that didn't look right to me.

So....what does this have to do with a free adventure?? Huh??

Starting May 17th, 2011 you can join in on (probably?) the first ever Choose Your Own Adventure blog hop, brought to you by group 9 Crusaders. (Click here if you're interested in hearing more about the Writer's Crusade.)


The Choose Your Own Adventure blog hop starts on Kerri's blog. There are several writers, myself included, who have written one leg of your journey through the ice-capped mountains and your encounter with an Abominable Snowman.

We hope you'll enjoy it!

-Rane-