Friday, April 15, 2011

Inspiration Mind Maps

I typed "inspiration" into google images today looking for something, well, inspiring. This is what I found:

See parts 1-9 by clicking here.
To see others like the one below, click here.
The truth is folks, most of us are WAITING for things to happen. Whether it be success, happiness, wealth, love...whatever. At the moment, I'm waiting to feel a little less nervous about posting Who is Saint Giovanni? on this blog. :) But we can make whatever we want to happen RIGHT NOW! That's what I'm learning. "The journey of the thousand miles begins with a single step." Yup! The first step is essential, though. And taking that first step IS making it happen. I guess you already know this. I already know this, too. But I seem to forget about it for 86,399 of the 86,400 seconds in each day. I'm working on it.

To see more from the author/artist of these mind maps, click here.

What can I say? I'm impressed with these and had to share it!

-RANE-